Sunday 23 October 2011

I tonno


What made us suffer so much like this?
What puts us into obstacles like this?
Can you tell me why?
I just hope i cant tell you the truth
That i keep for this latent . .

I love you, the words that I won’t be able to say anymore
I love you, the words that I can’t say anymore
I love you, the words that I can’t say as I look at you
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you ! !

Why didn’t I understand you?
Why must i have been lonely and hurt
Listen to a lot of things that I wanted to say, but couldn’t

Will I be okay when the rain stops?
Will they know how I feel even a little?

I miss you, I miss you lot
The voice I can’t hear makes my lips spin
And as it spins, it disappears

If the wind blows, will love come back
will you come to me?
I know that it might possibly.
So goodbyee :'(
Thank you for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment